Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another friend moves away from Temecula

Tonight I will be having a few beers with a good friend and long time employee, Capitan Tuesday. In the last 6 months, I have had 3 of my 4 best friends move out of the area, Tuesday is soon to be #3. It is kind of odd to think about trying to make new friends, seeing as how one of my best friends, Jeff, who moved last week, Ive known since I was 15.

The good part is I still have my beautiful wife Jeney and awesome daughter Apryl.

That helps, but still, I will miss The Capitan. Tuesday has been a fiercely loyal employee, having worked for us since December of 2006 at Cloud 9 Coffee, The Cart at the Temecula Library, The CRC concert series, The Merc and being stage manager for the 2007-2009 Temecula Music Fest's.

Aside from being a good employee, he has been a good friend. I credit him in helping me survive a summer alone when Jeney's father died and she stayed in Kansas for 2 months. He also has helped me move into a new place and has always been there when I needed a pal to have a beer with. Good times indeed.

Cheers to you Capitan Tuesday, you're fired!

:)

OK, you're re-hired, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment