Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Today is the start of a new year, a new beginning that we look forward to every year. A few years ago I gave up on resolutions. I never kept them anyway and just felt like I had already failed my goals before January was over. Bill and I decided that we would have themes for our new year. We had a year of something different where we would chose the thing we didn't know over the norm. Another year we vowed to keep things positive. This year is the Year of No Excuses.

Looking back on the last 10 years I see a lot of times where I made an excuse not to do something; because it was too hard, took too much time, was too expensive, and I did not get the best quality of life from it. This year I will set goals and achieve them. This year I will do the things I have talked about doing. This year I will make no excuses.

Starting with this blog today, I make no excuses. I will sit down once every day and blog about something every day. Live life to its fullest. Enjoy every second. Make no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment