Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year, new opportunities, No Excuses.

I am sitting here in my kitchen, taking in the concept of a new year, as my most awesome wife make what smells like the best banana cream pie in the entire world. Life is good.

But even as good as life is it can always be a bit better - right? Every year we (Jeney and I) create themes for our upcoming year, as opposed to making 'resolutions'. One year it was the year of 'something different' where we expanded on everything we already knew and were comfortable with, tried to grow as people. Id like to think it worked at least a little bit.

This is the year of No Excuses for me.

None.

Period.

There are some things I want to do with my year, a few business and personal goals I WILL achieve. I wont bore you with the details because they are mostly boring and with business plans I don't want to show my hand to the competition. However, I WILL make them happen because this is the Year of No Excuses.

I hope that you can join me in the life concept of No Excuses and set plans in action that are both challenging and achievable. Let me know what you think, id love to hear what your plans are for this year, what you want to make awesome via the No Excuses mentality.

Have an amazing 2011,

Bill

1 comment:

  1. good choice-- i am with you on this. i have already pre-conceived that this new year will be when i really pick up work towards my goals in life. having two babies were the hardest in the past 2+ years but i'm hoping this is the year that they become a bit more independent so i can also do what i have to (which is basically a work towards their future anyhow). love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete