Thursday, February 10, 2011

Positively looking toward the future

As some of you know, my day job is that I help to run the family business, a property management company. I am the leasing agent you call if you need a rental house, or if you have a rental house you need a tenant for. By doing this I meet a wide cross section of the community as we have properties we manage from Temecula to Victorville to San Jacinto.

One very positive thing I have noticed in the last few months; more people calling, looking for homes because they just got a new job. Yes indeed, people getting hired for real jobs.


Now don't get me wrong here, I know that jobs are a scarce commodity, but 18 months ago you could not find a job if you paid THEM to work there!

I take this as a good sign; heck some of my acquaintances are even holding signs for jobs, and that is more work that they would have had last year. I have even seen sign holders for housing developments, that is a sight not seen since early 2008 in this southwest Riverside County area. I see good stuff in the future for the area, we are on our way out of this economic mess.

Now you have a positive thought before bed time.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment