Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Is Over

So ends another football season, the Green Bay Packers as champs.  I can't say I am a fan of either team in the Superbowl this year, but I am glad to see the Packers get a win.  It was a hard fought game with its fair share of injuries and emotions, but the game turner was the turnovers.  In the big game you can't afford any mistakes and the Steelers made too many.

My favorite part of the Superbowl this year was the halftime show.  I have seen quite a few negative comments regarding the performance by the Black Eyed Peas, Slash and Usher tonight.  I couldn't disagree more.  I thought the problems with the sound were unforgivable, but not the fault of the performers.  It was clear the sound guys were asleep when Fergie's mic came on 3 lines into her part.  The headset mic Usher was wearing was very obviously not staying in place.  Again, not the performers fault.  I thought the show was very entertaining and the songs were blended together very well.

So good bye football season.  I guess it is now time to focus on basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment