Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm An Idolholic

Season 10 of American Idol has come into full swing with tonight revealing the Top 12 contestants.  I have watched Idol since Kelly Clarkson won the finale of Season 1.  I have watched all the silly audition shows where the people freak out and the Hollywood weeks where good people get sent home for silly reasons.  This season, however, has been different.  Different judges, different rules, different challenges.  


I my opinion, the change was needed.  This cast of contestants is one of the best I have seen since the early years when Idol brought us Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry, Bo Bice, Constantine Maroulis, Kelly Pickler, Ace Young and Jennifer Hudson.  


This year I am impressed with the talent I have seen so far.  Casey Abrams, Stefano Langone, James Durbin, and Scotty McCreery are my favorites amongst the guys and Naima Adedapo, Lauren Alaina, and Thia Magia are my picks for the girls.  Also making the Top 13 for Season 10 is Ashthon Jones, Jacob Lusk, Paul McDonald, Haley Reinhart, Karen Rodriguez and Pia Toscano

No comments:

Post a Comment