Monday, April 30, 2012

Scott Mann clarifies his endorsement in the 67th Assembly District race

Statement From Scott Mann, Menifee School Board Member:

"Today, Melissa Melendez' campaign put out a statement showing my support for her campaign. Sadly, the statement had quotes from me that I did not approve for release. I have asked the Melendez campaign to retract this statement immediately and to provide better oversight of campaign staff.

Phil Paule is the true conservative in this race who signed a 'No New Tax Pledge' early on and will work to eliminate the ridiculous regulations that stifle the California economy. He understands what it will take to create relief for businesses, entrepreneurs, and hard-working taxpayers in our state. I believe so strongly that Phil will do the best job in Sacramento that I've spent countless hours over many weekends talking to voters in Menifee on his behalf."

From one Naval veteran to another, it is important to maintain 'water tight integrity' with your campaign staff."
-Scott Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment