Friday, April 5, 2013

MONEY FOR NOTHING AND THE TYRANNY FOR FREE

“IF IT’S NOT AN ACT OF GOD, IT’S A CONSPIRACY” – Jim Marrs

Temecula, CA – Every ‘superhero’ has a main adversary; mine was my grandmother, or “Granny” as I refer to her in my flashback references in current news stories. Granny was older, wiser, more established, firmly in control, and the final authority for the household. She became a ‘made man’ in the hood when she chased a white piano salesman off the elevated front porch before my mother was born. Don’t think that was a lot, watch Django Unchained. I was born in the south.
The present viewpoint toward politics was formed by my relationship with my grandmother, not as a person
because I loved and respected my grandmother, but as a mind controller and limit-setter of my personal freedoms. When I later hit the political circles, my experience against Granny came into play for seeing the real world. She opened my eyes. My grandfather gave me the insight to wonder about what I saw.

For those who wonder how a government ‘funded’ by the people it has an allegiance to can chem-trail, fight endless wars, run secret operations, and pay 14,000,000+ people with full benefits, full covered pensions, and perks out the butt. After all, not everyone is Mitt Romney, born on third with an ‘I hit a triple’ mentality. The answer is so simple that the government officials are laughing at the public.


We have had 1,000% inflation since 1960.

If we had 1,000% inflation in 2 or 5 years, the people would be up in arms, but like the frog that sits in a pail of hot water as it slowly reaches the boiling point, most people don't feel their wealth being sucked out of their wallets by Inflation.
The best protection against inflation is hard currency, gold or solid assets like Real Estate or commodities.
Since the majority [read 99%] of people cannot afford long term investments, the rich, who have hard assets, keep up with inflation.

Inflation is a tax.

The difference between college tuition of $2,500 in 1970 and tuition of $28,000 today is Tax, That's $25,000 in taxes spread out over 30 years. You pay it and you don't know you paid it. If you don't think it’s a tax, you have been fooled and the money people like love ignorant citizens now called consumers in the drone program Work-Reproduce-Consume-Die.

"The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism — ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power." - FDR –

And when we protest about it, they evict us, beat us with batons, pepperspray us, teargas us, flashgrenade us, LRad us, infiltrate us, entrap us, kettle us, monitor us with drones, propaganda us, and then they confiscate our personal property and tents and libraries and kitchens and sleeping bags and protest signs and then to top it all off, they zippietie about 8000 of us and haul us off to the pokie....,

Welcome to 21st century America, and company, Incorporated.......,

The wealthy have worked hard to restore the imbalance to 1920 levels.

And now a word about our sponsors





No comments:

Post a Comment