Wednesday, July 24, 2013

FLUORIDE, WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

ON THE ROAD AGAIN FOR HEALTH AND EDUCATION

Temecula, CA - Part of a road trip, when you have been gone from a place, is to see how, or if
things have changed since you left. My stay in Louisville was to see and visit the past, reconnecting visually as a life traveler. In Indy, it was father-son time but I started to also push off some of my newly acquired food education learned from my John Diaz/Prop 37 involvement. However, the time I spent in Iowa was more to check on the country’s pulse. Iowa is the center of the country for good reason. Once something gets planted there, it stays like an old oak. But thinking is not a tree. Thoughts have movement, trees do not.

Staying at Winston’s*, I asked him one day if he knew that fluoride was bad for him, and that it had been fed to Jews in the concentration camps to keep them docile? True to his form, the friend who debated my taste bud cravings for unique Iowa food brands, stuck to his youth taught programming and argued for fluoride. After the jump the question is answered in two vids, but here’s a musical clue:

“War! (dum-de-dum, dum-de-dum) What is it good for?”




(*- For more on Winston, see Memoirs Of Mr. Pete & Mary Jane Green, now on sale; for a substitute toothpaste, see this link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment