Wednesday, November 19, 2014

VICE CATCHES UP TO TEMECULA CALENDAR



THE STORY OF THE REAL NANCY BOTWIN of ‘WEEDS’

Temecula, CA – It used to be that only Panasonic was ‘slightly ahead of its time’ but now both Rolling Stone Magazine and the Temecula Calendar 
can also boast such a claim with one wrinkle. The Calendar may have shot from the lip in lumping Dr. Dina with the rest of the phoned-in stories in the Rolling Stone collection. What can I say? Being an out-of-towner who doesn’t rub blunts with the rich or renowned, I wrote it as I saw it. Now I see it differently.

Though I can’t say any of my original time facts were wrong or that Dr. Dina’s Snoop connection didn’t get her the TV consultant gig, it’s just now that I seen the Vice vid which follows this brief introduction and it wasn’t all luck; there were dues paid. So much respect, Dr. Dina, but I hope you at least get a ‘based loosely on’ accreditation. Of course we know Hollywood is really like it was portrayed at the end of the Simpsons Show episode, right?

The highly rated Showtime series ‘Weeds’ features a central character named Nancy Botwin, a person we will see in the following Vice vid that is just part of the colorful adventures of someone else Mary Jane Green literally pulled into the mix of cannabis life.

And now, from Vice, the back story to this story,    



No comments:

Post a Comment