Wednesday, September 2, 2015

TO JIMMY CARTER

UNEDITED POSTS ABOUT CANCER

Temecula, CA – In lieu of the attacks from several Republican candidates from the party of 'family values and Christianity' [they say] upon ex-President Jimmy Carter who has brain cancer and the local City Council chasing Susan Komen to Lake Elsinore, duped by a doctored video, we present a number of unedited and unsolicited submissions received from a story which ran on the medical marijuana site I edit for.

These comments are to the story, Run To The Cure, by one of our developing model nurse writers and appeared April 7, 2014 after I did very little editing [if any, as I don't recall] which is why my name appears at the masthead. However, I made sure all knew who really garnered this fine work before they got to the meat of the report.

With any online reporting where comments are allowed you know at any time the trolls may make their presence known or a dreaded DOS attack could happen. When the first few comments came in, as an administrator, I was leery of putting them up without a thorough look-see and vetting. As more and more comments have come in, the genuineness of the content is overwhelming, consistent, and therefore true. Having a mother who succumbed to the illness at 59 after going through the chemo/radiation route, it is my honor to present these to one of the nicest Presidents we ever had. I hope some forwards this article to President Carter before it is too late.

The received ailment comments after the jump, all unedited, include one about brain cancer.


My name is Sandicline Vincent, I live Belgium. I was diagnosed of stomach cancer and i have done many chemotherapy and it did not work, the cancer keeps returning. My brother who works in the clinic told me about cannabis oil and its curing effect. I purchased the cannabis oil from London by emailing londoncancercentre@gmail.com and they gave me instructions on how to use the cannabis oil for the treatment of stomach cancer. After using the oil for the duration of time given, I was totally free from cancer but i was advised to take the oil continously to maintain good health and reduce high blood pressure. I am so happy now that i am free from cancer and if you are suffering from cancer, cannabis oil is the only natural remedy to cancer. Received 12/28/2014

I am a type 2 diabetic and I was not diagnosed until last year at the age of 35 when I was admitted into the hospital for diabetic ketoacidosis. I knew something was wrong because my parents are type 2 as well as my grandmother before she died of diabetes. so I am familiar with the disease. I understand how you feel Its like your body is betraying you and there is nothing you can do about it. But believe me they feel the exact same way. Not everyone who is type 2 asked for it by choosing a bad life style some got it during pregnancy and it didn’t leave like my mother and some inherit it from their father. At the end of the day Nobody ask for this disease yeah some could have prevented it but at the end of the day they still have the same issues as we do. I’m a person who didn’t know and i’m still alive after using the cannabis oil for treatment. I heard about the cannabis oil for cure and i purchase the cannabis oil from London Cancer centre after contacting the centre via londoncancercentre@gmail.com and i was given the instructions on how to use it and after using using the cannabis oil for the stipulated time as instructed by the centre, i was really cure and free from diabetes. Received 1/17/2015, Lara Freddy

Am very honoured to inform you that I have been total cured of my lungs cancer with appreciation to the motivation you gave to me even when I was told by my doctor I had only 6 months to live before my lungs cancer will strike me out of this beautiful universal which I have accumulated so much resources to last me and my family for enternity.
After reading the cancer cannabis oil miracle cure in the clinic where I was admitted, I had to contact Mr. Rick Simpson on his email: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com in order to secure the medication and with fast responses from them, I eventually made order for the medication which arrive within 3 days of order.
I started treatment and implementing every instructions along with diet I was place on, I started noticing almost instant results! It’s been 106 days and my lungs cancer is finally under control, no matter what I eat or do with my life, I have been verified that my lungs cancer has been cured by 7 Hospitals here in the State. email: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com
My doctor along side with Nurses have been totally confused on how I beat my cancer in 106 days, I have fully recovered and I am now a free agent from cancer of the lungs, and it’s all thanks to Mr. Rick Simpson.
email: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com
Thank you, I am forever grateful. Received 2/26/2015, Olson Gilbert


Hi, My husband was diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma of the appendix, which is a rare cancer and very hard to diagnose if your Dr. is not familiar with it, which many are not. I have also read that ovarian cancer many times starts with this cancer and spreads to the ovaries and is misdiagnosed. This is one of the reasons I’m telling his story because I want women to know this. His cancer is also called mucinosis peritoneal cancer of the appendix. He started having pain in his upper right side. He went to the ER and they said he had some kind of lung infection. They gave him antibiotics and sent him home. Well, he took the antibiotics and his pain was getting worst. He went back to the ER and they gave him another diagnosis and sent him home again with another medication to take. Well it wasn’t long this time before he went back and this time they finally took xray’s and said he had pneumonia and put him in the hospital. They ran a cat scan and the doctor saw something peculiar on the film. They did exploratory surgery and when they opened him up all this mucus came pouring out of his abdomen. His appendix had ruptured and their was only the outside core of it left. The mucinosis adenocarcinma of the appendix. His stomach had been bloated for a long time and tight. We all just thought he was overweight but it was the cancer spewing this mucus all inside his belly. The doctors have never heard of this cancer before. So he was scheduled for surgery in Richmond. He had surgery and it was too late after we found out he shouldn’t have had it until another treatment had been performed called heated in-peritoneal chemo. This is a treatment for this type of cancer where they heat several types of chemo to a high temp. and open your abdomen up and pour it inside and roll it around all the organs. This is done also after what they call debunking( removal of tumors) The Dr has to be careful not to spill any blood because in the blood are these cancer cells that if any unaffected part of your body is touched by the blood a tumor will grow. So after much research done, i came came across cannabis oil treatment for cancer and we were desperate to try anything to save his life. We bought the cannabis oil from London cancer centre via londoncancercentre@gmail.com and we were given prescription on how to use the oil to treat Adenocarcinoma of the appendix. After using this oil for few weeks, there was great changes and the cancer was totally cured after using the oil for the duration as instructed by the centre. Received 3/06/2015, Susan Hudson


A great testimony i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how rick simpson cannabis oil brought them back to life again i had to try it too and you cant believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without drugs the doctor gave to,right now i can tell you that few months now i have nit had any pain and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer again,glory be to Jesus for leading me to this genuine Doctor called rick simpson i am so happy as i am sharing this testimony,my advice to you that is thinking that their is no cure for cancer,just contact and get the oil treatment from rick simpson try it and you will not regret it because it truly works and here is his email(rickhempoilsimpson@outlook.com) Received 4/15/2015, Pearl Williams


I was once a thyroid cancer patient. I was diagnosed of thyroid cancer and it almost end my life. I did chemo and radiation many times but the cancer keeps returning and it began to weaken my body and i was unable to move from one place to another. i was living in pain for 3 years, i tried looking for other means of treatment when i came across cannabis oil for cancer treatment. I did so many findings and it was all positive and i was a bit relief knowing that my cancer can be cured permanently. I contacted Leed cancer cancer in England via leedcancercentre@gmail.com to purchase the cannabis oil. After using this cannabis oil for treatment as directed, my doctor confirmed that i am free from cancer that it was a miracle. I am writing this because a lot of people are suffering from cancer out there and they need help. Try and get the cannabis oil for treatment and you will live again. Received 5/24/2015, Danielle


My wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. The doctor estimated how long my wife had to live, but little did we know my wife was a very strong woman. She was given 1 year to live without chemotherapy, with chemotherapy, she was given 5 years. My wife made the choice of losing her hair and feeling sick one day out of every week while taking chemotherapy. After a while my wife started to feel sick every day, i called the doctor to see if he could figure out what was happening and the doctor told her to have a CAT scan done. When she had the CAT scan done, the doctor told us that the cancer had spread to her colon and spleen. After a great deal of thinking, my wife decided to have her spleen and half of her colon removed. Finally the cancer had metastasized throughout her whole body and we were losing hope at this time nothing could be done to save her anymore. We have spent a lot of money trying to save her, one day i came across the use of cannabis oil for treatment of cancer and i saw a post on how a cancer patient was cured with cannabis oil. I urgently needed help and i contacted the email
nationalcancerinstitute@aol.com to get the cannabis oil and i was given instructional guide on how to use the cannabis oil for ovarian cancer. As i am writing this post, my wife is free from ovarian cancer and the doctor confirmed that the cancer was cured permanently. Words can not express how happy we are now in the family.
Received 6/02/2015, Ramsey Hardy


Warm appreciation to Dr. rick simpson for curing my Breast cancer with cannabis oil. I really appreciate your help in bring back my lost life with the help of his high quality Cannabis Oil, i am so grateful to you Dr for all the love and concern that you showed me and i would keep on giving my testimony about your Cannabis oil and how is cures Cancer within 90 days of treatment. it just like a Miracle that has happened to me with full recovery from cancer and i am free from Cancer. Thanks be to God Almighty for sending you my way Dr, i hope and know that you would keep on putting smiles on world at large with this great medication. email[ricksimpsonmedical@gmail.com]
.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases. Those facing health challenges should go for cannabis oil to ensure the absolute cure of all kinds of cancerous diseases. For hopes and help, kindly contact Dr.rick simpson for full knowledge about the medication and Services to you. Dr. email:[ricksimpsonmedical@gmail.com ]
.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases.
Received 6/12/2015, Paul


My Mother was diagnosed with stage four colon cancer about a one year ago, she has had an extremely difficult journey. She has had two rounds of chemotheraphy, one round or Y90 Radiation and now is experiencing liver failure. Jaundice, a weak appetite and depression are a few of her symptoms. I’m wondered what other treatment options she has (such as a liver transplant or a clinical trial) and also how long she has to live. My mother is my best friend and hero, she endures so much as your loved ones do too.but a cousin of mine came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from a foundation in UK,and so far the medication has proved effective.now my mother can do things she never could do before,i am so happy so i decided to use this medium to alert all cancer patient that with a good hemp oil,you can definitely beat cancer.if you happen to be in need of this medication Dr. Rick Simpson a man who knows about the cannabis hemp oil to cure cancer around the world, this cannabis is been made by Marijuana, not that common to get in most of the countries in the world, am attending to those who is suffering from any type of cancer, Cannabis oil is here to help you fight this illness at once,you can contact the foundation with this email:rickcancercure@gmail.com. Received 6/24/2015, Harvart

my wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little she could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother in law came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from ricksimpsoncancercenter@gmail.com which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good hemp oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living, may god bless you rick if you are suffering from this dieases and you want to give it a try contact him through ricksimpsoncancercenter@gmail.com. Received 7/01/2015, James William

I used cannabis oil to cure my father’s brain cancer. On April 10th 2014 I brought my father to the emergency room with a splitting headache and projectile vomiting. i thought it was a bad migraine but later found out that it was a brain tumor. On February 12th he had surgery and the surgeon told me and the lab work later confirmed that he had a Glioblastoma. It is the most deadly and fast moving brain tumor someone can have. The doctor told our family that my father had about some weeks to live if he didn’t take any radiation and if he did take radiation it might give him a year. My father was in the hospital for eight days. We were not sure what to do so we took the doctor’s referral and went to radiation, about a week after he got out of the hospital. My father only took five days of radiation and it made him feel terrible, and sapped all of his energy. The surgeon removed all of the tumor he could see. After some months there was a regrowth of the brain cancer. Some friends came forward and told us alternative ways people were fighting and winning the battle against cancer with cannabis oil. Since the doctors did not hold out any hope we decided to throw our hope on the cannabis oil treatment and he did not take any more radiation. We bought the cannabis oil from the National Cancer Institute through email contact
nationalcancerinstitute@aol.com and started the cannabis oil in February 2015. After 2 months cannabis oil treatment, MRI scan showed dramatic improvement and father third month cannabis oil treatment looked good, his brain was clean and the hole where they removed the tumor was empty except for a tiny line around a portion of the inside of the hole. The doctor said that it could be scar tissue.
After the 3 month cannabis oil, MRI shows his brain was completely clean. There was no cancer at all. The doctor said that it was a miracle and that was how my father was cured of his brain cancer with cannabis oil. Received 7/05/2015, Vivian Marcel [Emphasis – Ed]

My husband was diagnosed of stomach cancer and the doctor to us that he has 6 months to live. The family was in pain and desperate for help until i saw another alternative use of cannabis oil for treatment of cancer on the internet and how many people have used the cannabis oil to cure various kinds of cancer. I was a little relief and hopeful. I purchased the cannabis oil from National Cancer Institute by
writing to nationalcancerinstitute@aol.com and my husband began treatment immediately with the cannabis oil, after using the cannabis oil for treatment for the stipulated time prescribed by the institute, the stomach cancer has finally gone and he was well and strong again.
For cancer patients out there is a cure to cancer and most doctors are aware of it but they will not prescribe the cannabis oil for patients. Try and source the cannabis oil to save the life of your love ones who are suffering from cancer. Received 8/07/2015, Jasmine Terry

Indeed I never new cannabis oil could cure cancer i thought it was the end of the road for me until i met with a friend {Karen} who introduced me to these sellers of Cannabis Oil. His name is Dr Okafor And his Email:{Drokaforcureofcancer55@gmail.com} I bought from them it was pretty expensive but had no option and don’t want to loose my life just because of money cause it turned out to be what i was looking for all long, a week after buying the CBS oil it was like a reborn for me. for purchase or sales partner contact Cannabis Oil {Drokaforcureofcancer55@gmail.com} or Call +2348103508204. Received 8/20/2015, Karen

Am Paul reside in usa, my wife was suffering from Breast Cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about the Rick Simpson hemp oil that can cure cancer, i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think the hemp oil would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try.
I did some research and i found a doctor who helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 4 months the cancer would be gone.phoenixtearsmedicationoil@outlook.com
I bought it and she used it,it worked exactly as the doctor prescribed it. Thanks to doctor Thomas for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done.. God will bless Rick Simpson and Dr. RICK for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care.
phoenixtearsmedicationoil@outlook.com what can i say unto my LORD, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD. Received 8/30/2015, Paul Dee

3 comments:


  1. My Story .
    As a natural born skeptic, I spent countless time and energy researching all the available treatment options aside from what my oncologist recommended. I was DETERMINED to cure my cancer, and knew there was something out there after witnessing a number of people who not only survived, but thrived and went on to live fulfilling lives cancer-free. In addition to reading about Rick Simpson Oil, and watching the Run From the Cure video, I also spoke with people who had actually used the oil, and it was shocking to hear one after another how effective this medicine really was. I just couldn't believe there was a cure out there and how wrong it was that this information is not being shared with the public! Treatment Reginae: I have a pretty big tolerance for marijuana, so I started off with a full grain of rice sized amount of oil instead of a half grain. I gradually increased the dosage every night until I reached a full gram each night. The standard protocol for Rick Simpson Oil is ingesting a total of 60 grams over the course of 90days which is 3 months, but I had 80 grams in total for safe measure. I used the excess as a topical skin care treatment, attacking the visible brown spots on my face and neck. 3
    months later, my cancer was in full remission. Within 4 months, I am cancer-free and officially received a clean bill of health from my doctors. What they don’t know is that the majority of my treatment was using the Rick Simpson Oil. I did use some of the medication they prescribed, but it was in combination with the oil. I am elated I want
    to continue sharing with people who are experiencing what I went through that there is absolutely hope and a cure out there. They just need to be proactive and aggressive with treatment, not wait until it is too late. Get your medication at Rick Simpson medication center via Email: ricksimpsoncannabisoils@outlook.com In addition to being an
    effective cancer fighter, there are some nice side effects that come from using the Rick Simpson oil, for instance, I no longer need to take any pain killers. Just one or two drops of the oil will ease the pain and help you sleep like a baby. Best of all, its natural, Thanks to all the staff at Amsterdam’s Garden who guided me throughout this journey. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing and joining those 'running to the cure'. - Ed

      Delete
  2. We have Quality Cannabis oil and medical marijuana for smokers, cancer cure, insomnia, back pain, to reduce stress and other illness.
    We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone.
    We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment within 24hours , email:neistachemical@gmail.com
    website:neistachemical.cabanova.com
    skype:neista.chris
    SOME OF OUR STRAINS
    Acapulco Gold(Grade:A++)
    African Sativa(Grade:A++)
    Afghan Kush(Grade:A++)
    Aghan Hash(Grade:A++)
    AK 47(Grade:A++)
    Aka Gret White Shark(Grade:A++)
    Americano(Grade:A++)
    Black Berry(Grade:A++)
    Bubba Kush(Grade:A++)
    Bubble Hash(Grade:A++)
    Bubble Gum Kush(Grade:A++)
    Bubbleberry(Grade:A++)
    Blue Mystic(Grade:A++)
    C-99(Grade:A++)
    Chronic(Grade:A++)
    Cinderella(Grade:A++)
    Crystal(Grade:A++)
    Durban(Grade:A++)
    Grand Daddy Purple(Grade:A++)
    G13 Haze(Grade:A++)
    Green Spirit(Grade:A++)
    Green Crack(Grade:A++)
    Haiwan Buds(Grade:A++)
    Hindu Kush (Grade:A++)
    Holland Hope(Grade:A++)
    Hollywood OG(Grade:A++)
    Jack Herer(Grade:A++)
    Jamaican Gold Bud(Grade:A++)
    Jedi Kush(Grade:A++)
    K2 Kush(Grade:A++)
    Lemon Drop (Grade:A++)
    Mango Kush(Grade:A++)
    Master Kush(Grade:A++)
    Marijuana(Grade:A++)
    Napal Hash(Grade:A++)
    Northern Lights #5(Grade:A++)
    Mazar Kush(Grade:A++)
    Morocco Hash(Grade:A++)
    Misty Kush(Grade:A++)
    Mixed Sativa(Grade:A++)
    Neville’s Haze(Grade:A++)
    Oasis(Grade:A++)
    OG Kush (Grade:A++ Top Shelf)
    Panama Red Kush(Grade:A++)
    Pineapple Kush(Grade:A++)
    Platinium OG(Grade:A++)
    Purple Erkle(Grade:A++)
    Purple Kush (Grade:A++ Top Shelf)
    Purple Passion(Grade:A++)
    Quebec Gold(GGrade:A++)
    Romberry(Grade:A++)
    Sensi Star x ak47(Grade:A++)
    Shishkaberry(Grade:A++)
    Sour Diesel (Grade:A+Top Shelf)
    Snow White(Grade:A++)
    Skunk(Grade:A++)
    Straw Berry(Grade:A++)
    Super Silver Haze(Grade:A++)
    Super Skunk(Grade:A++)
    Thai Stick(Grade:A++)
    Thc Snow(Grade:A++)
    The Cheese(Grade:A++)
    Thc Bomb(Grade:A++)
    Ultra Kush(Grade:A++)
    White Lightning(Grade:A++)
    White Rhino(Grade:A++)
    White Widow(Grade:A++)

    ReplyDelete